Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What is BEAUTY if my heart is EMPTY ??????????

Hmhmm, ...........
I Lke dis wOrd but i dun nOe whyy ....
I'v nO idea !
But i nOe itz perfect 4 me ryte nOw .......
Huhuh .....
He is nOw hving sOmeOne tat repLace me in his heart .....
Hahh, LOst my wOrds !
WhO is she .... ??
I was wOnderingg .....
But she is nOt de OnLy One aLsO tO him huh ..... ??
I nOe tat ....
Hmm, juz Let it be .....
She is juz a LittLe kidd !!
Let her Learn !
Hmphh, deep inside my heart i did feeL a bit jeaLOus .......
Watz de use Of beingg aLOne ???
Why cnt i LOOk 4 sOmeOne eLse Lke he did .... ??
Hmmm, my heart is emptyy !
NO One cOuLd eva repLace him ......
Huhh, where r u my prince n whO wiLL be de next prsOn tat i LOve ??????
WiLL i faLL in LOve again act ..... ??
Hmhm, i hOpe tat i might fOund a 'repLacement' shOrtLy ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment