Friday, May 7, 2010

the BEST part in my LIFE,,, (FLASH BACKS...)

hmmm... to all my BELOVED frenz & people which knows me...
i'm about to leave this LOVELY & a 'place' which is impossible for me to erase in my mind through out my life...
there's alot of SWEET memories here which holds me & makes me feel so uneasy to leave...
FLASH BACK,,,
i did not expect that i would hve know him there... my point there was to do my best & plays my part as a HEAD KADET in a competition...
i start to notice him once my platuns start to be FLIRTY + ATTRACTED !!
WHAT IS GOING ON ??
i look upon him on my left-hand side & i saw him... CHARMING !! but i'm not interested YET...
until he turns to me when i was about to turn away , i saw his EYES... an unexplaintable view of his eyes~
i ignore it & did not expect ANYTHING... not at all...
HE TEXT ME on the next day,,, unbelievable + impossible !!
his words makes me SMILE the whole night long... he's AMAZING,,,
spent my time with him on cell the whole day until night falls... on 11.47 PM (020409) we've PAIRED UP !!
"so soon ?" my pals asked... i just gave them a WONDERFUL smile as an answer (feels so incredible),,,
KISS ?? (^_^)
i gave him my very first kiss ever on his cheek... SWEET huhh ??!
he's quite tall compare to me , so i've planned a TRICK,,, i gave him a SIGNAL so that he would bend down for me to 'whisper'... with an act of whispering , i'd reached his CHEEK,,, my heartbeat was on the maximum rate !! he was SHOCKED & stared at me (ooh his eyes kills me...)
i turn away (embarrassed...) & hold him to step forward,,, he grabs my hand & lay on his chest , i felt his heartbeat... i fell in LOVE !! i love him so much...
NOW,,, i still rmbr the most UNFORGETABLE moment with him but unfortunately we're UNABLE to replay our part as a LOVER like bfur...
we had a deal; NEVER admit that we were once knows each other & do FORGET evrything...
i'm LEAVING,,, never remain here , in a place which is full of SADNESS + HATRED... i would carry on with my LIFE & restart my day without him (assume that he does not exist...)


yours truthfully,
      joey

No comments:

Post a Comment